SaveArtSpace: Your Community
SaveArtSpace will be transforming advertising spaces into public art in local communities across America! All artists nationwide (Including Puerto Rico and US Territories) are encouraged to Submit!
Submit Now for your chance to have your art displayed on advertisement space in your community.
Deadline to Submit: December 30, 2018
Special Guest Curator: Frances Jakubek
Frances Jakubek is an advocate for photography. Recent exhibitions include The Southern Contemporary Art Gallery in Charleston, SC; Camera Commons in Dover, NH; The Hess Gallery at Pine Manor College, MA; Plates to Pixels Online Gallery; and the Dorchester Art Project, MA.
Jakubek is the Head of Exhibitions at Bruce Silverstein Gallery in New York City. She is the past Associate Director and Associate Curator of the Griffin Museum of Photography in Massachusetts and works independently with artists to edit and market their photography.
She has been a guest writer for Don’t Take Pictures, Diffusion Magazine and for artist publications. Jakubek was a panelist for the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s Photography fellowships, speaker for The Photo Brigade and juror for exhibitions throughout the US including ‘The Fence’ and PDN’s ‘The Curator Awards’.
- On a rolling basis, we will select one artist and install their work on advertising space in their local community.
- Enter now for your opportunity to have your art displayed on advertising spaces in your local community.
- Each artist is encouraged to submit up to ten (10) images. $10 per image.
- We will announce the selected artist via social media and email.
- There is a 2 to 6-week turnaround time for notification and installation after each deadline.